Adept-tec Success Story
Read our Success Story on how we used our expertise in Enterprise Vault to resolve an archiving challenge surrounding email classification.
SMTP Archiving with Veritas Enterprise Vault
Learn how to archive every email from Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 using Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving. Click below to take the course with a 50% discount applied.
Pssst! here's a tip top tip
Troubleshooting and DTrace
Click below for a really useful technote for working out which process needs to be included in a Dtrace run when troubleshooting issues.
Delivering Email Archive Migrations, Archiving Solutions and Enterprise Vault Consulting
Adept-tec provides consultancy, manages complex archiving solutions and migrations into new or existing archiving platforms. Our emphasis is enabling businesses to provide governance and control surrounding their archived data in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- We work with organisations such as large multinational banks, insurance companies, construction companies and government agencies to design solutions to migrate archived data into new or existing archiving platforms with full auditing, reporting, monitoring and chain of custody.
- We design and implement archiving solutions utilising the Enterprise Vault product suite, for data sources such as Microsoft Exchange, Fileservers, Instant messaging and social media.
- We provide consultancy for existing Enterprise Vault customers for EV upgrades, performance optimisation, environment expansion and PST migrations.
- We provide full documentation and end user training on all the solutions we support.
- We configure and run eDiscovery projects for legal discovery and compliance.
- We propose the best-of-breed migration tools to help you when you are restructuring, merging, expanding or moving into new platforms.
Examples of typical migrations
- Enterprise Vault to Office 365/ Exchange
- Exchange on premise servers to Office 365
- Enterprise Vault to Cloud services
- Enterprise Vault to File Servers
Our focus is totally on customer needs and requirements. We know that preparation and communication are key to successful and (relatively) stress-free projects. In order to do this we undertake an initial review with the customer prior to running an in-depth workshop involving all stakeholders. Adept-tec will ensure all parties involved work to the common goal – quick, efficient and timely management of the projects we are running. We follow through all of our projects from the initial design and implementation to troubleshooting and support, finishing with documentation and end user training.
We have worked for many years at the highest technical level with Veritas as specialist archiving consultants. With this background we understand the organisational issues and compromises that need to be made when running Enterprise sized projects. With our extensive experience in working with Veritas Enterprise Vault we know the issues the customers are going to face during a long term migration project for example storage considerations, technology considerations and impact on existing archiving environment. We will tune and optimise new migrations by utilising our experience from previous large scale projects.
CONSULTINGThe combination of in-the-field experience and our professional approach ensures we deliver accountable solutions and services to our clients.
PRODUCTSWe thouroughly assess our customer’s environment in order to establish the correct specialist tool set that will provide a cost-effective solution to their business needs
SUPPORTWe can support you at a level appropriate to your needs ensuring that your Archiving and eDiscovery environment works smoothly and efficiently
TRAININGWe provide world-class training from standard to bespoke courses so that your staff are able to support and use Enterprise Vault and Clearwell with confidence
PARTNERSAdept-tec is proud to have built partnerships with companies to provide best of breed tools to facilitate the management of your data
All our consultants have a strong background with Veritas and have designed, implemented, supported and trained Veritas Enterprise Vault for many years